Black bean is a biennial plant. The seeds are spherical. The seeds have a sweet taste and good unique odor. The seed have medical benefits. Black Beans can be cooked for many menus such as black bean with sticky rice, tapioca pearl pudding with black bean in coconut milk and banana with sticky rice.
- Control and reduce sugar absorption, decrease lipid level in blood, prevent coronary thrombosis
- Help nervous system, muscle tissue, heart. Prevent Thiamine deficiency
- Prevent Osteoporosis and help nervous system
- Help growth system and cell repair, lower cholesterol in blood, balance hormone in body
- Using automatic sieving machine to take contaminants out of products
- Color Sorter Technology for good quality and perfect appearance seed
Nutrition facts of Black Beans show protein, carbohydrate, fat and minerals contents. As well as energy and calories amounts